Proprietor, Realtor®, Investor
Cell: (484) 997-8068
Youtube Channel Link: Living in Philadelphia
- Serving in the Greater Philadelphia areas, Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, Bucks County with networks throughout the entire United States of America.
- Specializing in listing properties for sale, first time home buyers and investment properties in the Main Line Area of Philadelphia.
- Known as an innovative sales professional with an extensive background in product knowledge, establishing relationships and managing partnerships with individuals and businesses in all aspects of real estate including sales, listings, investment property and property management.
- He consistently exceeds customer expectations and personal performance goals by providing great service, creative solutions, extensive experience, and his trademark calming influence.
- Strengths encompass a diverse range and include: establishing and fortifying business associations, designing and converging innovative real estate business solutions, and collaborating effectively in a team environment while displaying strong leadership skills.
- Uniquely suited to help clients fulfill their dreams with his established network of personal and business.
- Has comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of the real estate industry and is considered a resource for identifying preeminent business solutions, business acumen, and the ability to communicate and present. With over 17 years of experience with both buyers and sellers, as well as being an active investor himself, Greg brings a lot to the table while getting his hands dirty and practicing what he preaches.
- His “Can Do” attitude and strong work ethic have made him a top selling and respected agent in the area for over a decade.
- In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife and daughter, taking family walks, and enjoying a great movie.
- A true team player, Gregory looks forward to partnering with you and helping you reach your real estate goals. Give him a call today!
Realtor®, Transaction Manager
Cell: (484) 816-6511
- Erin Martire was born and raised in Montgomery County. She graduated from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia and moved back to Pennsylvania shortly after graduation. Her relentless need to always keep learning has earned her Master’s Degrees from Saint Joseph’s University and LaSalle University in Philadelphia.
- Following a Passion for Real Estate: Erin has always had a passion for real estate, even though it was not her first career. When buying her first home, she found the entire process fascinating – from finding the perfect house to making it her own. Erin entered her new career after years in Education, working with families and helping students realize their potential. Erin believes working in the education field has prepared her for her new career in real estate. “Working with children and families has provided me with the customer service experience and the patience to listen to my clients’ needs and wants when it comes to selling/buying their home. Home buying and selling should not be intimidating and stressful, it should be an exciting new journey and I am happy to be a part of that journey!”
- Real Estate is a Team Effort: Erin is no stranger to being a part of a team and orchestrating several moving parts to ensure everyone is successful in reaching their end goal, be it buying or selling. Erin grew up playing sports and working as a team when she was younger and it grew into a passion where she played in college. That passion has continued throughout her life as she still coaches young athletes. She continues to coach for the love of the sport and to help her athletes achieve their goals and reach their potential. Much like her real estate career she continues to work as a team with her clients to reach their goals and make their dreams a realization.
- What Makes Erin Different? Organization and Communication – Erin walks her clients through every step of the real estate process. She is always available to answer any question or concern that her clients have. Due to her extensive knowledge of the real estate transaction and keeping her clients informed, one can argue that her clients will be able to negotiate their own transactions after working with her. Erin’s goal for her clients, “I want to be able to make buying or selling a home less stressful, especially for the first-timers. I know firsthand, I have been there. That’s why I work extra hard to make the process run as smoothly as possible.”
- Other Pursuits and Passions: When not assisting clients, Erin continues to work on her professional development to help her clients more effectively, she also continues to add to her investment properties. Erin enjoys down time with her husband and watching her children play sports.
- If you have any questions about Erin’s real estate services, or what she can do to help you, please do not hesitate to ask. She looks forward to hearing from you!
Cell: (610) 310-5904
- Linda has been a Pottstown resident her entire life. She graduated from Pottstown Senior High. She was married and became a proud mother of two sons, Brad and Bret, and one grandson, Hunter. She enjoys quiet time working in her perennial gardens and spends more active time dancing and with her Hungarian Vizsla named Cedar.
- While she was still in school, her very first job was with another real estate firm, functioning as their Saturday morning gal. After graduation, she moved on to full-time employment in banking. She began as a customer service representative, then a teller. She excelled in sales and customer service and was soon promoted to manager of two local branches and promoted to Assistant Vice President. It didn’t take very long for the President of the Bank to realize Linda’s true passion was Business Development. She was promoted to Vice President of Business Development and became a member of the Senior Management Team. She loved her position and the Bank until they were devoured by one of the big Banks, so after many years, she decided it was in her best interest to change careers.
- She has been a Real Estate Agent for the past seventeen years, and thanks to her son suggesting she consider going to school and becoming a realtor, she is in her happy place! Linda is an experienced Realtor proudly serving multiple counties with the Gregory Martire Team at SPRINGER REALTY GROUP.
- Her commitment to you is to provide a positive real estate experience with hometown warmth and sincerity. She truly understands that each client is unique in their dreams and desires; therefore, she listens closely and will develop a customized plan to exceed your expectations.
- Being flexible, by placing your needs before her own, is what sets her apart from others. She looks forward to hearing from you so that you can experience her devotion to satisfying your real estate desires. She works with sellers to stage and price their homes appropriately. Her complete marketing plan enables us to sell your home at the best amount possible in the shortest period.
- She assists buyers by searching for homes that meet their criteria. They tour the homes together until they find the perfect property for her clients. When finished negotiating the sale, and inspections are completed she will do what is necessary to make settlement day a fond memory.
Cell: (484) 474-6757
- Delaware County native, Anthony Calise, is a friendly face in the local community.
- Through his extensive background in the sales, beauty and hospitality industries, Anthony uses the skills that he has honed to support his clients in all facets of real estate.
- Anthony always goes above and beyond to ensure his clients have the most seamless experience from their first meeting to settlement day and beyond.
- He also has a sharp eye for staging and design, which is essential in ensuring your listing is presented and marketed properly.
- With his “think on your feet” personal style of negotiating for clients' needs, while staying ahead of the market, Anthony not only delivers excellent outcomes but creates lifelong relationships.
Cell: (484) 688-7777
- A full-time realtor since 2002, Wesley is best known for the care he gives to his clients while doing everything he possibly can to represent and work for their best interests during the purchase or sale of their home or investment property. He has such a great respect for the importance of a real estate sale or purchase and ensuring the process is as smooth, stress free and successful as it possibly can be.
- That means: Constantly asking the right questions, solving problems, clarifying goals and always keeping in constant communication. He has become an expert in all types of residential single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, 55+ retirement communities, new construction, multi-family investment properties, commercial office, retail and even industrial real estate.
- Passions: Creatively helping homeowners prepare, present and sell their homes for top dollar. Also just as passionate about helping home buyers evaluate, inspect, and wisely purchase their new home and then continue to protect it during their ownership. His goal is to continuously provide valuable advice to his clients during each stage of their home ownership life whether they are renting, first time home buyers, moving up to their second home, downsizing for retirement, or purchasing an investment property.
- Graduated from: West Chester University in 1998 with a Bachelor of Art in Psychology and moved to Phoenixville in 2002 where he currently resides today. The most important part of his life is being a father to his 3 children. He also enjoys running, painting and other home improvement projects.
Cell: (484) 302-8274
- Gregory's personal assistant
- Graduated Williamson Trade School in Media PA with an Associates Degree in Construction Technology with Masonry Emphasis
- Enjoys camping, music and cooking with his wife, daughter and son
- Handles CRM, listing management, social medias and data input